Pages

11/10/11

HOT-Wow! See How Big Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's 6 Kids Have Gotten


The family is in town while Pitt promotes "Moneyball." Last week, the Jolie-Pitt clan was in Budapest while Pitt filmed scenes for his upcoming zombie flick "World War Z."

But even though Pitt and Jolie have a full house, they still find time for themselves. "There are no secrets at our house," Pitt told USA Weekend earlier this year. "We tell the kids, 'Mom and dad are going off to kiss.' They go, 'Eww, gross!' But we demand it."

Jolie told the Financial Times that becoming a mom to six had changed her relationship with work. "I don't love [acting] as much as I did," she said. "I love being a mom."

"As Brad and I get older, we're going to do fewer films. I've been working for a long time, he's been working for a long time," she explained. "We've had a nice run, and I don't want to be doing this our whole lives. There are a lot of other things to do.
source wonderwall"

No comments:

Post a Comment

.