Pages

9/25/11

Hot-guys do you find Sandra Bullock hot?

I was forced to watch that new chick flick last night and Sandra was my only saving grace. her body rocks! hey if I only knew Sandra Bullock would be naked in the movie I wouldn't have put up such a fight. Sandra Bullock absofluckinglutely beautiful from head to toe. CJ- Not a problem for me :)
Public Comments

1. Too skinny!
2. Sandra Bullocks alright.
3. I find this guy hot!!!!!!!!!
4. NO Sandra Bullock LOOKS LIKE A TRANNY..
5. yes i do.especially her long hair.
6. I have never thought Sandra Bullock was that good looking. Ditto for Julia Roberts and Sarah Jessica Parker.
7. Sandra Bullock a butterface
8.Sandra Bullock is a sexy woman
9. U must find guys hot then..
10. I'd eat the peanuts out of her poopoo
11. i am a girl so... HELL NO
12. I'm a chick, but I think Sandra's totally hot!
13. Ooooooooooh Yeeeeeeeeaaaah
14. i'm a girl but i think Sandra Bullock very pretty and if you're talking about the proposal... I LOVED THAT MOVIE!
15. Very hot
16. Sandra Bullock was hot in Miss Congeniality. I haven't seen her lately.
17. I'd do her. Ooops sorry I forgot, I'm a girl.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers
 source sundrabullock
who is she?

No comments:

Post a Comment

.